A partnership between a creator and publisher is something unique, not only in games but in any creative endeavor. As a game developer and a publisher, our goal is to help your game reach as many players as possible and that the game experience is unique, polished, and meaningful.
What are the advantages
of having a Publisher?
As a publisher we can provide help with the following:
#2 Development services, production support (i.e., producing, scheduling), UX and Design advice, localization, testing, porting, post launch support etc.
#3 PR, Marketing and Community Management.
What makes DX different?
No recoup policy. We are in this together so, whatever we invest, whatever services we provide is all on us, the Publisher and we won’t recoup anything, we split the risks and the royalties.
Publishing Game Process
If you want to share your project, please send:
- Game Pitch Deck – tell us about the game and what you need to finish it;
- Documents - i.e. story, gameplay, anything that is important;
- Demo or gameplay video (even if it's a prototype).
We promise to:
- Evaluate everything in 2 weeks and give you feedback;
- If it's the right game for DX, a call will be schedule to learn more about the project and the development team;
- After receiving all information, we'll run the numbers: schedule, scope of the project, burn rate and resources necessary to successfully complete the project;
- If results make sense, it will be time to discuss details of the deal.