Game Engineer for Full-Time Job. Spot is in our Manaus, AM, Brazil office. (Home-Office during pandemic)
– Work directly on game projects, third-party games, first-party games, games! Be it developing new mechanics, systems, tools, optimization, or porting, what matters is to care about everything that makes games work!
– Work with platform’s online services integration
– Use professional versioning and documentation tools
– Communicate and cooperate daily with DX’s team!
– Document, plan, and code!
– Employ multidisciplinary knowledge to find creative solutions to the project’s and team’s problems.
– Programming Logic
– C# and/or C++
– Unreal Engine and/or Unity
– Math knowledge (Vectorial, trigonometry etc.)
– English (and Portuguese-BR)
– Have worked on a released game.
– Have participated in Game Jams and study projects
– Game Optimization Experience
– Knowledge of UML and Design-Patterns